Sharing My National-Level Best Practice Report for Educators and Education Enthusiasts - Saharat Laksanasut
I am pleased to share the full report of my Best Practice with teachers, education professionals, students, researchers, and anyone interested in educational innovation, so that it can be studied, adapted, and further developed in different learning contexts.
This work, developed by Mr. Saharat Laksanasut (Game), received the First Prize (National Level) in 2026 in the category of Digital Technology Media User under the OBEC Content Center Project, organized by the Office of the Basic Education Commission (OBEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand.
📖 The full report is available via the link in the first comment.
I sincerely hope that this small publication will be useful to educators and anyone interested in educational innovation. More importantly, I hope it can inspire new ideas, approaches, and innovations that can be brought into our classrooms.
Knowledge becomes more meaningful when it is shared, adapted, and used to create change. 🌱📚
#BestPractice #OBECContentCenter #OBEC #ThaiTeachers #EducationalInnovation #DigitalLearning #Education #ThailandTeachers #KnowledgeSharing

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น